The Murano glass pen is 21 cm (8.26 ") long and 1.4 cm in diameter (0.55").
The chiseled bronze handle is perfectly balanced with the length of the pen.
|Murano Glass Pen||21 cm / 8,26"|
|Calligraphic Ink||Black/Blue/Brown 10 ml|
|Box Dimensions||26,8*8,4*h3,3 cm / 10,6"*3,3"*h1,3"|
|Box Weight||210 g / 0,46 lbs|
Elegance and originality for the writing set in Murano glass and white bronze, made entirely by hand. The harmoniously shaped pen in Murano glass melted with 2 colors is the emblem of Bortoletti creativity.
It is born from the extremely complex technical ability to master the famous "lampworking" of incandescent glass to be modeled with extreme wisdom. To crown the splendor of this object, the white bronze pen holder is the result of the lost-wax processing of the molten metal, a process that Bortoletti artisans carry out with great excellence.
Complete the set the bottle of calligraphic ink with color of your choice and three original vintage 1940s nibs and fully functional, ideal for practicing calligraphy.
Authentic Venetian glass art work.
It is possible to choose this product with a variety of classic Venetian colors.
Please check the image to see the code and finishing options for choosing.
- SET06/A - BLACK WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN BLACK
- SET06/B - BLUE WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN BLUE
- SET06/C - RED WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN RED
- SET06/D - IVORY WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN IVORY
- SET06/E - AMBER WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN AMBER
- SET06/I - AQUAMARINE WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN ACQUAMARINE
- SET06/H - ALEXANDRITE WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN ALEXANDITE
- SET06/L - GREEN WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN GREEN
- SET06/M - AMETHYST WRITING SET MURANO TWISTED GLASS PEN AMETHYST
This product made entirely by hand by our artisans in our factory in Venice, is made with the classic Venetian craftsmanship tools to give the charm of a timeless object.
The package is a gift box embellished with the Bortoletti gold logo on the front.
A guarantee certificate is provided which certifies the use of unalterable materials over time